Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Manual (How to make a sketchbook)

 
 Dummy Fold



Those two pictures above are pictures of the dummy folds we did before we were aloud to make the real thing, so we knew how to fold are manuals without making a mistake.
 
 
Poster

 
This is a poster of the materials we have to use when making and designing a manual.



These are the knots that were involved when I had to put the sketchbook together.

Step by step instructions




 
All four of those pictures are step by step guids of making a manual that I had to draw, and then after I had drawn them I had to ink them and then scan them onto the computer ready for use.
 
Work on the computer (Photoshop)
 



These three pictures are images of my finished manual on the computer ready to be printed.


This picture shows all the different groups I have in my work of the manual on photoshop.

Finished Product



These three pictures are images of my manaul spread out, you can see most of the pages this way and how they all fold out.


This is my front cover.


This is my materials page that is spread over two pages.


This is some of the main terms we have had to do so far while making the manual and the sketchbook.


This image show all the knots we have done while makin the sketchbook.


This is the first step of making a skechbook.


This is the second step.


This is the third step.


This is the forth step.


This is step number 5.


Step number 6.


Step number 7.

 
Step 8.



No comments:

Post a Comment