Dummy book
This picture shows my layout for my front cover of my comic.
This picture shows the layout for my 1st and 2nd page for my comic.
This picture shows the 3rd and 4th page layouts for my comic.
This picture shows a list of songs I made up.
This picture shows the story line each story will take.
This picture shows my idea of a front cover for my comic.
This picture shows me planning out what I want the pictures to look like in my comic.
The Real thing
This is my front cover.
1st page, list of songs.
2nd page, start of the real funny story that actually happened.
3rd picture, this picture shows the ending to the real funny story that happened.
My envelope
This picture shows the design I drew on my envelope, I used this envelope to send my book through the post.


No comments:
Post a Comment