This image shows my finished poster that I made using photoshop, making each individual object.
This is the status of jesus in brazil, I had the real picture in the background and I used the brush tool on photoshop to make the grey statue.
This is another photoshop picture I made of the safe from the Fast Five.
This image shows all the different layers I have used to make the safe.
This is a image of a wheel I made on photoshop.
This image shows all the layers I have used to make my wheel.
Drafts
This picture shows I poster idea i had on 2012 the film.
This is a idea of a film poster I had on The fast 5.
This is a film poster idea I had on Toy story 3.
Brainstorm
This is a spider diagram of ideas I had for all the ideas of fim posters I could do.






No comments:
Post a Comment